Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HusHus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    YasiN ErtaNYasiN ErtaN shared a merged idea: Turkish QWERTY  ·   · 
    SedatSedat shared a merged idea: Turkish QWERTY layout  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Turkish QWERTY  ·   · 
    İlker Ö. İlker Ö. shared a merged idea: QWERTY KEYBOARD for Turkish language  ·   · 
    DaghanDaghan shared a merged idea: Turkish: Qwerty layout  ·   · 
    TarıkTarık shared a merged idea: Turkish: Add QWERTY layout  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Turkish: Add Qwerty layout  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add Turkish QWERTY keyboard  ·   · 
    Çağrı TürkkanÇağrı Türkkan shared a merged idea: Turkish: add QWERTY  ·   · 
    metinmetin shared a merged idea: Turkish: QWERTY layout  ·   · 
    Can Ahmet ASLANTEPECan Ahmet ASLANTEPE shared a merged idea: Turkish: QWERTY layout  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: QWERTY türkçe  ·   · 
    Engin KEngin K shared a merged idea: Turkish: Add QWERTY layout  ·   · 
    Kubilay YilmazKubilay Yilmaz shared a merged idea: Turkish: Add QWERTY  ·   · 
    EnginEngin shared a merged idea: Turkish: QWERTY layout  ·   · 
    Engin KEngin K shared a merged idea: Turkish: QWERTY layout  ·   · 
    Engin KEngin K shared a merged idea: Turkish: QWERTY layout  ·   · 
    Emre Ilker KaradagEmre Ilker Karadag shared a merged idea: Turkish QWERTY  ·   · 
    safak onensafak onen shared a merged idea: QWERTY layout for Turkish  ·   · 
    HDHD shared a merged idea: Turkish QWERTY  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Turkish: Add QWERTY layout  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Turkish: add Qwerty layout  ·   · 
    Kemal balogluKemal baloglu shared a merged idea: Turkish Qwerty layout  ·   · 
    Ersan GençErsan Genç shared a merged idea: Turkish QWERTY layout  ·   · 
    Bayram MercanBayram Mercan shared a merged idea: Turkish QWERTY layout  ·   · 
    Yener Yener shared a merged idea: Turkish: QWERTY layout  ·   · 
    Görkem Erva DemirGörkem Erva Demir shared a merged idea: Turkish: Qwerty layout  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Turkish: QWERTY layout  ·   · 
    HusHus shared a merged idea: Put an option for Turkish Language with English QWERTY which has big keys than Turkish layout  ·   · 
    murat ulubaymurat ulubay shared a merged idea: Turkish QWERTY  ·   · 

64 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, Turkish Q layout dissappeared. When will you serve an update for this problem?

I agree with this request. It will be a valuable addition. The prediction is already good without the Turkish QWERTY layout. We do not need that. The workaround does not completely fix that, since it naturally adds English words in the prediction equation, which in turn decreases the prediction quality for Turkish. Please consider adding this as soon as possible, we would much appreciate it. Thanks.

• Said ErkanSaid Erkan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry forget my previous comment. Found out that there is an easy way to get there. You need to push the space key for a while and select than the language. The keyboard layout is changing then to the other language and Turkish words are still recognized.

Regards

• Said ErkanSaid Erkan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have the same problem. On my old phone - a Galaxy II - I had the QWERTY and the turkish language. Within my new phone I even don't have the choice between the keyboard layouts, allthough it's possible in other languages like German or English. I would appreciate if you can fix this ...

• Donnie BrascoDonnie Brasco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you with acting upon the feedback! However I always used the English QWERTY keyboard with both English and Turkish languages. I don't like the full Turkish board. How can I use it in this way without having to slide with the spacebar?

• berkgunberkgun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh i was so sure that you fixed it already with today's update... Its disappointing!

• hotboy_isthotboy_ist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I turned back to Swype which satisfy my need that i wanted from swiftkey for almost 3 months... Anyway good luck

• SinanSinan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't agree more, swiftkey was the best. But it is unusable now, even with a large size screen like gs3. Please revert to the old one!

• GökayGökay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with him. After update Turkish characters added as a ekstra keys. So this made keyboard smaller and hard to use. Especially users which are using more than one languages are confusing while writing and making more mistakes and that is very annoying. Please give us an option for using Turkish characters as a separate or embedded(which shown when long pressed)

I'm using three languages and sometimes using more than one language in the same sentence. And i dont want to change my languages every time. This was ok previous versions why not now? That wasn't upgrade it is DOWNGRADE FOR TURKISH USERS! AND YOU STILL NOT FIX THIS?? swift key keyboard is not good for Turkish users anymore...Dissatisfied and disappointed

I agree with him. After update Turkish characters added as a ekstra keys. So this made keyboard smaller and hard to use. Especially users which are using more than one languages are confusing while writing and making more mistakes and that is very annoying. Please give us an option for using Turkish characters as a separate or embedded(which shown when long pressed)

This was great when I had ice cream version of android with samsung s2 but now in jelly bean, it shows turkish characters and it get smaller and places shifts that I am not used to. Please make it custamizable so we can hide turkish characters

• Ozgur AsOzgur As commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when we enable both us and tr languages, we get the tr layout. at least give us an option to have the languages enabled but select the layout ourselves.

← Previous 1 3

Language model feedback: Turkish - Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base