or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    alexalex shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Marios Marios shared a merged idea: English characters showing on Greek split layout  ·   · 
    TasosTasos shared a merged idea: Greek: English character shown in Greek split layout  ·   · 

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Τάσος Χιδερίδης ΜανδαρήςΤάσος Χιδερίδης Μανδαρής commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for your response.. I am using the latest version from market and I keep having this issue around and then.. It's not exactly this issue since it sometimes works, and but the problem seems to be in the last letter row.

For example I wanted to write "γκρινιάζεις" (complain) and what it was doing is change ν-> n and ζ-> z.
        So I got γκριnιαzεις which is not a Greek word.

The issue doesn't appear everyone and everywhere.. It appeared for me in Google talk but when I created a new email to test the writing, and it was OK.

I hope you find the bug and fix it because when it appears in have to move to full keyboard where the issue is not there.

• GeorgeGeorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using acer iconia a500

In browser and email mostly

It occurs in split keyboard

• Alexandros IoannouAlexandros Ioannou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

- I am using the Motorola XOOM
        - I have noticed that it occurs in Gtalk (Since we are on Gtalk I would like to inform you that when pressing the Enter (Return key) in Gtalk it doesn't send the message, but it goes to the next line. Is this the normal behavior?)
        - It occurs only in split keyboard

Language model feedback: Greek - Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base