Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Stig HalvorsenStig Halvorsen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Words disappear in Firefox.  ·   · 

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MatMat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very annoying remaining problem with HTC Desire S, Firefox 21, and SwiftKey 4.1.0.142

This issue seems to persist for a long time, also the software combination is probably more than common. Makes me regret buying the app! :-(

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still a bug for me on a Galaxy SIII/Android 4.1 and the latest Firefox. Very annoying!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still a bug with the free version 3.1. . I am running android 2.3.3 with the latest version of Firefox.

• NormanNorman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still a. big but intermittent problem here with Firefox beta and SwiftKey tablet 3.10.

• JWJW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rapid mode, galaxy S3, Firefox. Word deletion problem occurs when you tap a suggestion that is correcting a typo eg: ths->this but thi->this works fine.

• oliveroliver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Problem is still present with the latest version of Swiftkey Tablet and FF 18 Beta. When tapping any auto-suggestion, text is deleted.

• SwenSwen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SwiftKey and Firefox like pain in a...

There are so many troubles with it. If one problem is solved eg much chains in row randomly, you get the next bug. Please have a big focus on this problems, cause this bug is now for weeks. I don't like to say to delete this great software, but time for a solution. I'm very frustrated.

I use Asus Tf300t with newest updates on 4.1.

Thanks.

• BudgieBudgie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ah yes Sarah but did you or someone at Swiftkey not directly involved in the development process actually test the product with Firefox? Did the fix address the root cause? It isn't fixed and it's been far too long.

• oliveroliver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

still present in sk 3.0.4.343 tablet in many Form fields. overall swiftkey is still pretty unusable in firefox

• Patrik ZPatrik Z commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey,

it is still buggy!
        I updated to the current version and tested in an internet forum with the actual firefox mobile browser:

In the textarea or input field the cursor will jump to the beginning of the input field as I press the first key. But the text will be written at the position, where I clicked before?
        So the cursor is always at the beginning and you are not able to see, where you are typing at the moment!

In addition, if I delete a character the cursor sometimes will jump to the end of the input field and will delete from there on, and not the actual position where I clicked!

Please fix these bugs so we can finally start to use a "normal browser" :-)

• MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Acer A500 with ICS and am unable to type anything into Firefox without it deleting every word before the space. I am using version 3 266, seems to work with everything else.

• Kym Goldsworthy Kym Goldsworthy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 regardless of whether I use Firefox or the built in browser - in fact, I had to switch to the Samsung keyboard to type in this comment because every new word entered caused the last word to be over written and the cursor to jump around wildly. Fix it and you have a completely ratified customer, otherwise it's incredibly frustrating having to switch keyboards when the problem arises.

• AnonAnon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mrhp... I have wait now 3 Firefox versions... And still no fix!? How long I need to wait, before this bug is fixed...

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base