What is your SwiftKey bug?

LG optimus Black email app bug

I'm Not able to type in the Email body of the Stock Email app on my LG Optimus Black. In Google I could find a similiar bug on your old site, but not on this one.

166 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chuy Chuy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  SarahAdminSarah (Support Representative, SwiftKey) responded  · 

Nobody has reported this as aproblem since last year, and the most recent comment says it is working fine now, so I am going to set it to completed.

If you are still experiencing the same problem please repost with the details.
    Thanks.

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ColinColin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here. Luckily i found it during the trial period. Was about to buy it. But now thinking to move to SlideIT if the bug cannot be fixed quickly.

• AndrewAndrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Furthermore on LG OPTIMUS 2 in to email body (same) what it I actually doing is a permanent repeating backspace action so if you scroll down it will delete anything behind the cursor until it reaches the top of the email body. The Should be an easy fix? I

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same problem here on LG Optimus 2x, too bad, it's a brilliant keyboard, please provide a solution

• Franco FassioFranco Fassio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same on LG Optimus 2X.
        Anyway I switched to K-9 mail (much better) since the stock app does not support IMAP prefixes.

• Silvio GinterSilvio Ginter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can confirm this bug on LG Optimus Speed for both, SwiftKey and SwiftKey X. Very annoying in fact. Seems like the system automatically erases the character, you just typed. Also it erased quoted text automatically, after placing the cursor in the text, just like you swiped left.

yeah thats really annoying, i got the lg optimus black also, and all other email appy i found are not that good. pls fix this

• Mike D.Mike D. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually just spoke to someone at SwiftKey about the original program having issues where it would insert random X's in the stock email app on my new LG Revo. He was very helpful and told me to try to download SwiftKey X and now I am running into the same issue where the stock email app freezes and crashes. The bug does not seem to affect any other function of the phone.

I have the new LG revolution and the same problem with the stock email app. Gmail works fine but the stock app slows and crashes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base