Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RoemsiRoemsi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Evan TapperEvan Tapper responded  · 

We pushed out an update today of version 4.01 which we believe resolves this issue entirely.

Please update your installation of SwiftKey to 4.01 when you have the opportunity. You can also see what version you are running in the “About” submenu within SwiftKey’s settings.

Thank you.

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jc Loiseau Jc Loiseau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, if this is the case: you guys fuckin rock! I LOVE Swiftkey and Im converting all my friends with android smartphones to it!

• StewStew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been the same problem for some time now, currently using cyanogenmod 10.1 nightly.

• janjan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same problem, sgs2. swiftkey also freezes for 1 sec when using search.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very annoying bug, even after a factory reset it still crashes all of the time with Chrome. The keyboard is going to be replaced by the Gingerbread one.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This also happens on my Samsung galaxy s3 please fix this problem and SwiftKey would be excellent.

• AndiAndi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have exactly the same problem using Chrome as browser on my Galaxy S2 and my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

• Steve Beck Steve Beck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This same problem occurs with the Google Search app... Is this a simple memory bottleneck or poor integration. The native keyboard doesn't have this issue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base