What is your SwiftKey bug?

Unable to load language packs / *langpacks were previously functioning

Keyboard auto complete words arent showing. Trying to update language package but recieving a message saying download failed

348 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Sprachmodule einfach weg, Absturz beim Versuch sie neu zu laden, nervige Benachrichtigungen das die Sprachmodule fehlen.! Bitte korrigieren  ·   · 
    Anton Anton shared a merged idea: SK 4.4.2.254 on N10 can't update language packs - again.  ·   · 
    Shannon Shannon shared a merged idea: Language dynamic will not save  ·   · 
    Kieran ShannonKieran Shannon shared a merged idea: lost language pack  ·   · 
    Mitch BloomMitch Bloom shared a merged idea: Lost language packs  ·   · 
    mardimardi shared a merged idea: unable to load language pack previously were working  ·   · 
    Kyle PKyle P shared a merged idea: SwiftKey AND Language Pack Failure  ·   · 
    ScottScott shared a merged idea: It has been unable to load language packs i tried redownloading swiftkey which worked only for a few days (samsung droid charge)  ·   · 
    Bayu Indrayana Bayu Indrayana shared a merged idea: Unable to load language packs  ·   · 
    KreedKreed shared a merged idea: The spell cheaker is not working and I am unable to load languge pack plus it is no longer learning or showing any suggestions.  ·   · 
    Justin EngleyJustin Engley shared a merged idea: Constantly required to install language pack.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Problems with loading language packs  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Keeps losing language pack  ·   · 
    A. RobinsonA. Robinson shared a merged idea: Notification "unable to save dynamic language" every few days  ·   · 
    completed  ·  RyanAdminRyan (Community Manager, SwiftKey) responded  · 

Hello community – In the newest version, 4.4.3 we made a lot of dynamic language module improvements and fixes. Go ahead and upgrade / download it now.

If you continue to experience this issue in the new version, please start a new thread with your details.

80 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • UcheUche commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I loved using the swiftkey but had challenges: not able to save the language pack to storage. Drives me bunkers!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AT&T Galaxy S3 on 4.4.2 has same error "unable to save language pack to storage"

My selected languages packs require reloading with every power off & on.
        Every time I have to reselect & reload? I why?

• TlyleTlyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having this problem currently as well, I've been using this for over a year and never experienced this problem.

• edjah manedjah man commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had to unistall it from my Galaxy Tab pro 12.2 unfortunately. It keeps failing to download language packs and tells me that I have no network connection even though I do. Wtf swiftkey? I used to love this keyboard and now I'm stuck with the ****** Samsung keyboard.

• JerryJerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried a lot of way to fix this issur but still persisting on my device sprint galaxy s3 4.4.2

• paul hendersonpaul henderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Samsung galaxy blaze SGH-T769 android version 4.0.4 with the swiftkey v. 4.4.6.275 installed. Every few hours I get this notification "unable to save dynamic language module" which takes me to the swiftkey settings menu to languages where it says "download failed select to try again" when I select it downloads successfully and "QWERTY" appears under English(US). but every few hours I have to repeat the process.

• g.b.g.b. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If not install the language blasphemous sin € 3.99 for the trash too much, because in the trail version can the language to install.

• g.b.g.b. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In der Freeversion wurden Sprachen geladen seit Swiftkey gekauft habe leider nicht mehr.

• enzotheresaenzotheresa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know if it will help you or not, but it helps me. all you need to do is, when you in the language list, press the menu button, and select update languages. after that, you can download your own desired languages. thanks.

• Matt ReeseMatt Reese commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue as everyone else tmobile note 3 running stock deodexed rom and tried a couple other roms to try to fix and still the same issue cant download lang pack and if it does download unable To save to storage

Used to love this keyboard until I experienced the same problems as listed. Suddenly Language pack wouldn't load. Tried all listed fixes and nothing works.

I now have no language packs installed and every download fails. What did you do and please fix it!

Galaxy S4

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base