What is your SwiftKey bug?

Haptic feedback only works for a few words before it completely disappears (Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX running Android 4.0.4).

The haptic feedback only works for a few words before it completely turns itself off on my Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX (running Android 4.0.4). I have the "haptic duration" set to 14ms in the SwiftKey settings. In turn, the vibration on the phone will also turn off when the haptic feedback stops working and this has caused me to miss phone calls and other notifications.

None of the other stock input methods on my phone are experiencing this issue. This issue is very inconvenient and I have since stopped using SwiftKey until it's resolved.

I absolutely love SwiftKey but this appears to be a known issue across multiple phone devices not just the RAZR MAXX. Please fix.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Christopher RoweChristopher Rowe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • glem Dotglem Dot commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue here, it started happening not so long ago. For the record, I tried SwiftKey Flow Beta and its doing the exact same thing.

Using ICS 4.0.4 and a RAZR MAXX XT910 too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base