Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sahel Sahel shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Pashto  ·   · 
    Bawar KhanBawar Khan shared a merged idea: Pashto  ·   · 
    Hewed SherzadHewed Sherzad shared a merged idea: pashto / pakhto  ·   · 

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ahmad KhanAhmad Khan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At first thanks and congratulations for making swiftkey free. But we are still waiting for next update! To see that you have added Pashto پښتو language. Thanks

• Abdul Mobeen AfghanAbdul Mobeen Afghan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Swiftkey developers you have not added Pashto language to the new version 5 please add it on next coming soon updates.
        Thanks alot.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pashto has 60 million speakers and it's the National language of Afghanistan. Most Afghans type in their mother language. You're missing millions of users here SwiftKey. We'd love to help you to our maximum ability.

• Abid Abid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add pashto language as well.
        Thanks a lot any way for this keyboard.

• Add Pashto Please.Add Pashto Please. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I and my Friends are giving votes but it decreases the votes again. our votes are counted but the votes to this idea are not increased or simply counted up.
        anyway please add Pashto language, it will let us get away from many of keyboard installed on our phones. Thanks.........................................

• Abdul Mobeen AfghanAbdul Mobeen Afghan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello to SwiftKey developers. Please include Pashto language in the next version of SwiftKey keyboard. This will make the SwiftKey more full featured and we will continue to use and love SwiftKey keyboard.
        If the case is in voting all of my friends will together vote for this idea in these days. Please include Pashto language in SwiftKey v5.
        Thank You

• Hewed SherzadHewed Sherzad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using Swithkey for 2 yrs now, but have also installed MultiLing keyboard for one reason, it has almost all languages in the world, including Pashto.
        Please add pashto support to Swiftkey so we don't need bundle of keyboard installed in our devices.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base