Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have used Faroese keyboard with predictive text the last many years, and it works wonderfully. Just installed it on my LG G2 and the only difference from my old phone is that whenever you are in a text program, there appears a small keyboard in top R corner, allowing me to switch between the various ones. (Whereas in the old one, I would do a looong touch in the text field and the option would appear)

• Erna JoensenErna Joensen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have uded Swiftkey for a long time and am still waiting for you to make a faroese dictionary. So i downloaded the English and Norwegian languages (which i also use) and added all the words myself.
        Today i joined Swiftkey VIP hoping that there was a faroese beta version, but i couldn't even register as a faroese speaker in the registration!
        Is there a reason there is no blank language pack where people who can't yet get their native language can create something useful!?

• JebusJebus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There has never been a mobile keyboard with predictive text in the faroese language. I bought swiftkey for my android phone, hoping it had my language. This was not the case.
        So I had to install a free scandinavian keyboard which does not have predictive text, but still gets the job done.

This is the reason for so few votes. People might as well be searching for Atlantis rather than a faroese keyboard.

I'm not deleting my swiftkey. Just in case.

Feedback and Knowledge Base