Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Samantha Miller Samantha Miller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: larger fonts  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Larger Fonts  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: larger font size  ·   · 
    Andrea FedericiAndrea Federici shared a merged idea: larger fonts  ·   · 
    VicVic shared a merged idea: customizable font size / fontsize  ·   · 
    MaMa shared a merged idea: larger fonts on the keys  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Theme with larger font  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: customizable font size  ·   · 
    AndreasAndreas shared a merged idea: customizable font size  ·   · 
    Steve NascoSteve Nasco shared a merged idea: larger/bolder font  ·   · 
    ErdinErdin shared a merged idea: bigger font size  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Bigger letters  ·   · 
    SanSan shared a merged idea: larger fonts  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: bigger fonts  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Make the text of the letters of the keyboard bolder  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Making fonts larger.  ·   · 
    DanDan shared a merged idea: bigger letters / bigger font  ·   · 
    Alvin AponteAlvin Aponte shared a merged idea: larger fonts  ·   · 

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Krabbe GurgelKrabbe Gurgel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I almost can't see what letters I'm putting in on my LG G2. The font size is really tiny. Wish we could up it at lest two pixels. I know they don't wanna break anything, but hey, two pixels...

• Erik Poulsen Erik Poulsen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't need a bigger keyboard but bigger key letters. There is plenty of room around each key os rhe letter could be bigger

• GG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow... They really don't want to hear the question.

• Teeranan NongnualTeeranan Nongnual commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Completed" by Sarah.
        Are you kidding me? We are talking about the SIZE of the font. Resize only makes the button longer. I need the smallest button size but a bigger font size especially for Thai language.

• Natasha Natasha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a Samsung Galaxy s4 & the font size on my text messages suddenly changed to a HUGE unreadable size & I can't figure out how to change it back. I am using SwiftKey trial. Was loving it til this happened. PLEASE HELP!!

• Victor Taylor Victor Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

GS3..all of a sudden the font size for my text messages got huge. How do I get it back to the right size?

• lance brownlance brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

christ!!!! when are you people going to actually do what we have been asking for? the font size increases ---> button size does not.

what a joke. still using A.I.Type keyboard app with it's SUPERIOR customization until you get it.

• Koutheir AttouchiKoutheir Attouchi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is NOT true. "Resize" enables me to get a longer keyboard, but the font size remains the same, and it remains small for me (a Galaxy S II). You just make the buttons bigger but not the text inside. So basically this feature is useless for me. And the suggestion is still NOT fulfilled.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What happened to the ability to change the size of the keyboard font? I am going nuts trying to find what was in the trial version. Without this I will likelyn find something else that I can enlarge the size of the key fonts. Please fix.......

After upgrading from trial to 4.3.0.196 I cannot change font size like in the trial version .any fix??

Please Please please add an option to enlarge font size soon or I'm going back to my regular keyboard. Very disappointing

• Greg Belizaire Greg Belizaire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried the swiftkey3 free trial until it expired, then I upgraded it, now it's way different cuz the letters on the inbox of the key pad are so freaking tiny you can barely read it. Am using this app on my Samsung Galaxy S3 how can I fix this? Because the free trial never did this that's why I fell in love with it please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Denis YurkinDenis Yurkin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please take a look at the font size used in latest Swype Beta 1.4. Maybe not perfect, but dramatically better than what current SwiftKey Flow has. The font currently used in SwiftKey is too lightweight. And letters should be more visible/large than symbols - this problem applies to all themes I tried.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base