How can we improve SwiftKey?

Provide access to all characters available in Android, e.g. "•"

There are some keys available in Android that are not accessible by the standard keyboard, nor by SwiftKey -- while other keyboards in the market provide such access, e.g., UltraKeyboard. The bullet character "•" happens to be one of these that I like to use for creating lists. It would fit naturally next to "°" as a second function of the "%" key. There are probably other characters in the Android character set that would be useful to have accessible from the keyboard, without having to switch the input method.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matthias KloppmannMatthias Kloppmann shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KnownaKnowna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Android keyboard also has multiple styles of bullets. Their use is more adaptive to importing/exporting of documents.

• RoselynRoselyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bullets are totally necessary in my opinion, I hope they are provided soon

• RashaMattRashaMatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to see the complete code table to select any character available in the font. Extra points for being able to assign any code/character to a key's popup menu.

Feedback and Knowledge Base