How can we improve SwiftKey?

Ctrl, alt, tab.

Would be nice to have ctrl, alt and tab keys.
Installed this keyboard a couple of days ago and beginning to learn it I like it! But I don't want to keep switching to other keyboards just for these keys.
How about long press on space (earlier suggested by another user) or shift?

102 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • wzzrdwzzrd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been a long time Swiftkey user, but now I'm seriously researching other keyboards because of the lack of CTRL, ALT and ESC keys.

• OzOleOzOle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this keyboard but like other commenters here the CTRL ALT & ESC keys are essential for SSH!

Please, please, please add tvis ASAP!

Thanks in advance & regards,

OzOle

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have this app and now wish I didn't buy it. It is indeed amazing but with no tab/F keys it's useless for me. They do have a Tab key now but 2 pages away from main kaybaord and for some reason SSH does not see when I use it.

• adrianadrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Installed it, found there was no convenient way to tab or escape, uninstalled.

• Dr. Azrael TodDr. Azrael Tod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i cant use swiftkey for ssh because of missing ctrl-key
        this sad, because it's in every other way the best software-keyboard out there.

tab and esc would be a bonus, but since i dont need them as often it's not first priority to me.

• jeppejeppe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is the reason why i am not using this keyboard anymore, as far is i'm aware, this is the best keyboard for me, but i simply can't use it without these keys, you really need those keys for ssh

Feedback and Knowledge Base