How can we improve SwiftKey?

Use larger fonts when displaying the predicted words.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Randy LeRuthRandy LeRuth shared a merged idea: larger font in predictions  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: larger fonts in prediction bar  ·   · 

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marcus Marcus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to change the size of them, I use large keyboard size but now the predicted words are too big, I like them smaller.

• DomenicDomenic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to make them larger or smaller. I'd like to get more than 3 predictions also.

• Steven Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely. Fonts are much smaller now and hard to see. I want the old version back. Please vote

• Peter MikulaPeter Mikula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really important for useability. I am running Swiftkey X on a Samsung 551. The prediction buttons themselves are a good size but the text inside them is really small making them difficult to read. In bright light conditions they are almost impossible to read. It is the same with the secondary characters - they are way too small on my phone. I am also having trouble distinguishing between the commar and the full stop because of the character size

Feedback and Knowledge Base