How can we improve SwiftKey?

Serbian

I'm aware that you don't have a lot of Serbian users bu it would be very nice to see SwiftKey X supporting Serbian language.

P.S. If I can help you with that, I'm willing to do so.

244 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nemanja NedićNemanja Nedić shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Vladimir Vladimir shared a merged idea: Serbian  ·   · 
    NikolaNikola shared a merged idea: Make Serbian available.  ·   · 
    Mario TomićMario Tomić shared a merged idea: Serbian language  ·   · 
    LukeLuke shared a merged idea: Can you please enable Serbian module? Pretty much identical to Croatian  ·   · 
    Milan NedeljkovicMilan Nedeljkovic shared a merged idea: Serbian language support, please, both Latin and Cyrillic.  ·   · 
    Ilija ObradovicIlija Obradovic shared a merged idea: Serbian Kyrilic and I will be happy!  ·   · 
    MarconiMarconi shared a merged idea: Serbian language  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Serbian language  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: serbian lang.  ·   · 
    lazarlazar shared a merged idea: serbian  ·   · 
    PratisMePratisMe shared a merged idea: Add the Serbian language pack, please!  ·   · 
    SrdjanSrdjan shared a merged idea: More languages.  ·   · 

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ZoranZoran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you very much for Serbian keyboard.
        I would like to suggest few things in order to make it better, in my humble opinion.

1. Would be nice to make as an option to choose either QWERTY or QUERTZ layout. At the moment it is QUERTZ and it is problem for me.
        2. To have an option to choose between having all foreign letters visible or to have them as a long press as it was before. Consequently the keys should become bigger (as they were).
        3. To inverte the position of Microphone and SwiftKey icon with 123. I find myself accidently hitting microphone too often.

Thank you!

• lukiclukic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Serbian dictionary is already available for SwiftKey. Just update it to version 3.

• Vladan ColovicVladan Colovic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Serbian should be easy to add, considering you already offer Croatian.
        They used to be the same, one language (something like UK and US English).

• ZoranZoran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please can you add Serbian language as well? Currently I am using 4 different languages and as substitute for my mother tongue (Serbian) I use Croatian, which sometimes can bring some confusion in chatting with my Serbian friends :) Differences between Serbian and Croatian are subtle, but they do exist.

So, I kindly and officially ask of you to include Serbian in future updates, if possible.

• stoskestoske commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pls add Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin)//

If needed I could help with translations....

• MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add Serbian, Cyrillic and Latin, it will be good, because we have a lot of Serbian users...thanks in advance.

• SwiftKey Dev TeamAdminSwiftKey Dev Team (Admin, SwiftKey) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

EDIT: The VIP poll is now closed, thanks to everyone who voted. We will contact the people who expressed interest in helping us when we are ready to Alpha test Serbian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now conducting a poll in our VIP forum on which script to support for Serbian:
        http://vip.swiftkey.net/index.php?/topic/3022-poll-script-for-serbian-language/

Please register with the VIP forum and cast your vote there.

• DraganDragan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Personally, I prefer typing mostly on Serbian Cyrillic, official alphabet in Serbia. I hope that you can make it possible for me and many others also on your nice keyboard, thanks!

• neky92 neky92 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should make dictionary without serbian letters (ć, č, š, ž......) and with dj, cause very little people use serbian letters when typing sms messages....
        (that would make your keyboard different than others with serbian language) I can help with testing because I type around 3000 sms' a month and use phone a lot for internet, notes and other stuff that has something to do with typing.

• rdusanrdusan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we now have Serbian language added? Google enabled purchase of paid apps in Android Market some day ago...

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base